The 8th Annual RIDGE TO RIVER Trail Run will be held on Saturday June 3rd, 2017 at 8am. This is National Trails Day! Registration will open soon! Located at Barboursville Park in Barboursville, West Virginia. The race begins and ends by the lake.
ENTRY – This year there will be a special early bird price until February 28th. The 10 mile will only be $20 and the 4 mile will be $15. This is a ten dollar savings for registering early! The price beginning March 1 is $25 for the 4 miler, $30 for the 10 miler. Online registration closes and the entry fees increases $5 on Monday, May 29th. The event caps at 250 runners.
AWARDS – Awards will be given to the Top 3 Male and Female finishers of both races. All other pre-registered runners will be entered into a raffle for one of our numerous door prizes.
Click HERE to go to the registration page.
• From I-64, take the Merritt’s Creek Exit (Exit 18), turn left at the light if coming from Charleston -I-64 W, right at the light if coming from Huntington – I-64E.
• Turn Right at the next light turning onto Rt. 60
• Go about 400m on Rt. 60 and turn left at first turn, Water Street (Right past large train underpass)
• Go on Water Street till light, turn left onto Main Street.
• Go on Main Street for 1 block until stop light
• Turn Right onto Central Ave
• Stay on Central Ave around the corner, under the viaduct and out until you get to Lee St (First stop sign)
• Turn Left onto Lee Street
• Take Lee Street until you connect with College Ave (Martha Rd) and turn Right onto it.
• You will pass by the Barboursville Middle school and it will take you uphill.
• Barboursville Park is on the Right on the hill
• Once turning into the park, continue over the hill until you find the large lake at the end of the road. It will be 1 mile from the main road. You can park in paved parking lot by the lake. Overflow parking will be in between the tennis courts.
Questions? Contact Kathleen Clark – email@example.com