SIGN UP ONLINE
You can sign up HERE
- Marathon $95 ( Shirt only)
- Marshall Challenge $95 39.3 mile run
- Half Marathon $75 (shirt only)
- Half Marathon Relay $100 (shirts only)
- 5K Competitive Run/Walk $25
Registration Price Increases on each of these dates:
- 2 July 2013
- 3 September 2013
- 9 November 2013 (EXPO)
- You can sign up HERE
- Closes on 4 November 2013
- Registration will reopen on 9 November 2013 at EXPO (12:00 noon until 6:30 PM EST)
- Jacket options available only if registered by September 3, 2013
- Option of Unisex or Women’s size tech shirt only available if registered by September 3, 2013
- If registered after 3 September only Unisex shirt will be available
- October 1st last date to guarantee shirt and shirt size. We will make every attempt to meet everyone’s request but we do recommend that runners register early to guarantee optimum sizing and shirt quantity.
Please GO HERE for the accurate and current prices. That site will be updated with any prices changed before this one.
On September 3rd prices will increase:
- Marathon $95 (shirt only)
- Marshall Challenge $95 (shirt only)
- Half-Marathon $75 (shirt only)
- Half-Marathon Relay $100
On-line registration closes on November 3rd at 11:59 P.M. PST
- Prices at the expo will be:
- Marathon $105 (shirt only)
- Marshall Challenge $105
- Half Marathon $85 (shirt only)
- Half Marathon Relay $100 per team
- November 5th is the deadline for changing races without charge. There will be a $10 Administration fee for changing races at time of Expo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes in registration prior to November 5th.
SPECIAL MILITARY PRICING – $20 for the marathon and $10 for the half-marathon. The only thing we ask is that if you take advantage of this we would like you to spread the word of this race to your military unit and any others you can contact. We keep the price down by doing grass roots advertising like this.
Will be held Saturday, November 9th at the St. Mary’s Conference Center at the corner of 5th Avenue and 29th Street. This is a brand new venue and we have chosen it with the runner in mind. It offers us greater space and a more spacious dining room for those who choose to participate in our pasta dinner. Hours will be noon to 6pm. We will serve the incredibly healthy and great tasting Dean Ornish spaghetti dinner from 4-6pm. This is free to registrants and guests under the age of 10. Older guests will be $8.
We are pleased to announce that Bart Yasso will be our guest speaker at the Expo. He will speak at 4:00 p.m. Admission is free to all registered runners. There will be a covercharge of $5 to the general public. Bart Yasso will also conduct a group run on November 9th for interested participants.
Dr. James Goetz M.D., an experienced marathoner, will speak on proper hydration for endurance events.
Dr. Craig Swisher, D-PT, an accomplished endurance athlete, will speak on the preventative and treatment of sports injuries.
Timing Chips will be inside your packets.
This will be on Saturday at packet pickup during the above hours (Noon to 6:30 pm). There is no race day registration in any category in 2013.
LATE PACKET PICKUP
We strongly urge you to pick up race packets the day before, but if you can’t make it we will have packet pickup available near to the starting line from 6am – 6:50 am on race day. This will be next to the entrance of the Marshall University Football Stadium (look for the signs).
THE ONLY PACKET PICKUP ON SUNDAY MORNING WILL BE FOR MARATHON AND HALF-MARATHONERS ; RELAY RUNNERS AND WALKERS MUST PICK THEIR PACKETS UP SATURDAY AT THE RACE EXPO. YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND PICK UP YOUR PACKET ON SATURDAY IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT.
We get questions periodically on what qualifications there are for free entries into the race. Because of our already low registration prices we limit “comp entries” to exceptional situations. We will review each “comp” request on an individual basis.